Fox Run Vineyards is located on the West side of Seneca Lake in Finger Lakes wine country. Enjoy a wine tasting, vineyard tour, or lunch in our café. We do not accept or require reservations. Stop by and see us Mon-Sat 10AM-6PM, and Sunday 11AM-6PM (we stop serving tastings, glasses at 5:30pm).
Fox Run Vineyards strives to make wine approachable. We believe anyone should be able to enjoy a glass of wine regardless of where they are on the wine experience spectrum. We offer in-depth tours of the vineyard and winemaking facility, a friendly and knowledgeable staff, and a Café with a fully house-made menu. Fox Run is family-owned and has been making estate wines since 1989. And we live by the motto: Drink wine, be happy.
Here at Fox Run Vineyards, we strive to cultivate an environment that consistently welcomes and supports diversity. Whether you are an employee or are just coming to visit us we want each and every individual associated with our business to feel accepted. No matter who you are or where you come from you are welcome to be a part of the Fox Run Family!
Planning your visit:
- We do NOT accept or require reservations for wine tastings. All tastings are first come, first served and seated at our indoor tasting bar. Self-guided wine flights are available to enjoy outside.
- We only accept groups of 12 people or less. Please do not split larger groups to meet this requirement.
- Buses, limos, and/or vans must arrive before 2pm. This applies to any group size.
While you’re here:
- Please visit the register or host stand to check-in. An employee will sign you in, then guide you to your tasting room space. You may experience a short wait on busier days.
- Dogs are welcome in our tasting room (not in the Cafe)! Please keep them leashed at all times.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed on the property. We have plenty of snacks for sale and a café (open April-December).
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, we’re happy to help! Please give us a call at (315) 536-4616.