Fox Run Vineyards is open! Stop by our tasting room for a tasting or grab a bite to eat at our café.
We’re excited to welcome you back! If you plan to visit us within the next few weeks, we want to prepare you for things to look a little different at Fox Run. To protect the health and safety of our customers and employees we’ve put the following guidelines in place:
- First and foremost, we ask that you be patient with us while we navigate this new normal. Please respect any and all requests made by our staff. The health and safety of our winery depends on everyone’s cooperation.
Planning your visit:
- We do NOT require reservations for a wine tasting. All tastings are first come, first served. Wine tastings are seated and indoors.
- Groups are limited to 6 people or less. We are open to accepting larger groups (up to 12 people), if traveling in individual vehicles. Groups of 6 people or more will be split into groups of 6 or fewer at the wine tasting bar (usually in separate rooms and possibly at different times depending on availability).
- Pack your mask! Face masks are to be worn at all times, unless consuming wine, food, or other beverages. You will not be allowed inside the building without one.
- Please do not visit if you do not feel well.
- Be prepared for inclement weather. If you choose to utilize our outdoor area, we ask that you take shelter in your car or bring an umbrella in the event of rain. Do not reenter the building without first seeing our host.
- Beginning July 16th, NYS law requires all bars and tasting rooms to serve food with alcoholic beverages. We will be serving tasting crackers with each wine tasting (included in your tasting fee). If you are purchasing a glass or bottle of wine to enjoy on the property, you must purchase a snack.
While you’re here:
- See the host to check-in and they will guide you to your tasting space once its available. Please be prepared to wait outside the main entrance.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the building. The host will provide you with hand sanitizer.
- Please maintain a 6 ft. distance from other groups at all times. Tasting room spaces will be marked accordingly.
- Your pets are still welcome, but they will need to social distance with you. Please keep them leashed and 6 ft. from other customers at all times.
- Observe floor markers indicating the flow of traffic throughout the tasting room.
- Indoor seating is extremely limited. Please plan to enjoy all food and wine by the glass outside.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines or the reopening of our tasting room, we’re happy to help! Please give us a call at (315) 536-4616.
We understand that this isn’t the environment you might be used to at Fox Run, but it’s our goal to make sure your visit is as familiar and enjoyable as possible. Thank you for support!
Fox Run Vineyards strives to make wine approachable. We believe anyone should be able to enjoy a glass of wine regardless of where they are on the wine experience spectrum. We offer in-depth tours of the vineyard and winemaking facility, a friendly and knowledgeable staff, and a Café with a fully house-made menu. Fox Run is family-owned and has been making estate wines since 1989.
And we live by the motto: Drink wine, be happy.