Fox Run Vineyards is open for wine tastings! We do not accept or require reservations. Stop by and see us Mon-Sat 10AM-6PM, and Sunday 11AM-6PM (the last tasting of the day is at 5:30pm).
To protect the health and safety of our customers and employees we’ve put the following guidelines in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
Planning your visit:
- We do NOT accept or require reservations for wine tastings. All tastings are first come, first served and seated at our indoor tasting bar. Self-guided wine flights are available in the café to enjoy at your own pace.
- Please limit groups to 6 people or less. We are open to accepting larger groups (up to 12 people). Groups of 6 people or more will be split into groups of 6 or fewer at the wine tasting bar (usually in separate rooms and possibly at different times depending on availability).
- Buses, limos, and/or vans must arrive before 2pm (this applies to any group size).
- Pack your mask! We require face masks at all time, unless seated.
- Please do not visit if you do not feel well.
While you’re here:
- Please visit the register first to check-in. An employee will record your contact tracing information, then guide you to your tasting room space. You may experience a short wait on busier days.
- Please maintain a 6 ft. distance from other groups at all times.
- Dogs are welcome, but they will need to social distance with you. Please keep them leashed and 6 ft. from other customers at all times.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed on the property. We have plenty of snacks for sale and a café (open April-December).
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, we’re happy to help! Please give us a call at (315) 536-4616.
Fox Run Vineyards strives to make wine approachable. We believe anyone should be able to enjoy a glass of wine regardless of where they are on the wine experience spectrum. We offer in-depth tours of the vineyard and winemaking facility, a friendly and knowledgeable staff, and a Café with a fully house-made menu. Fox Run is family-owned and has been making estate wines since 1989.
And we live by the motto: Drink wine, be happy.