Fox Run Vineyards is located on Seneca Lake in Finger Lakes wine country. Enjoy a wine tasting, vineyard tour, or lunch in our café. We do not accept or require reservations. Stop by and see us Mon-Sat 10AM-6PM, and Sunday 11AM-6PM (the last tasting of the day is at 5:30pm).
Here are the current COVID-19 policies we are adhering to in our Tasting Room:
Planning your visit:
- We do NOT accept or require reservations for wine tastings. All tastings are first come, first served and seated at our indoor tasting bar. Self-guided wine flights are available in the café to enjoy at your own pace.
- Please limit groups to 6 people or less. We are open to accepting larger groups (up to 12 people). Groups of 6 people or more will be split into groups of 6 or fewer at the wine tasting bar (usually in separate rooms and possibly at different times depending on availability).
- Buses, limos, and/or vans must arrive before 2pm. This applies to any group size.
While you’re here:
- Out of respect for others, we ask that unvaccinated customers wear a mask inside unless seated. Vaccinated customers are no longer required to wear a mask.
- Please visit the register or host stand to check-in. An employee will sign you in, then guide you to your tasting room space. You may experience a short wait on busier days.
- Please maintain a 6 ft. distance from other groups.
- Dogs are welcome! Please keep them leashed at all times.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed on the property. We have plenty of snacks for sale and a café (open April-December).
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, we’re happy to help! Please give us a call at (315) 536-4616.
Fox Run Vineyards strives to make wine approachable. We believe anyone should be able to enjoy a glass of wine regardless of where they are on the wine experience spectrum. We offer in-depth tours of the vineyard and winemaking facility, a friendly and knowledgeable staff, and a Café with a fully house-made menu. Fox Run is family-owned and has been making estate wines since 1989.
And we live by the motto: Drink wine, be happy.