Fox Run Vineyards is open for wine tastings! Our winter hours are Mon-Thurs 10 AM-5 PM, Fri-Sat 10 AM-6 PM, and Sun 11 AM-5 PM.
To protect the health and safety of our customers and employees we’ve put the following guidelines in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
Planning your visit:
- We do not require reservations for for wine tasting. All tastings are first come, first served at our indoor tasting bar.
- Please limit groups to 6 people or less. We are open to accepting larger groups (up to 12 people), if traveling in individual vehicles. Groups of 6 people or more will be split into groups of 6 or fewer at the wine tasting bar (usually in separate rooms and possibly at different times depending on availability).
- Pack your mask! We require face masks at all time, unless consuming wine, food, or other beverages.
- Please do not visit if you do not feel well.
While you’re here:
- Beginning July 16th, NYS law requires all bars and tasting rooms to serve food with alcoholic beverages. We will be serving tasting crackers with each wine tasting (included in your tasting fee). If you are purchasing a glass or bottle of wine to enjoy on the property, you must purchase a snack.
- Please visit the register first to check-in. An employee will record your contact tracing information, then guide you to your tasting room space. You may experience a short wait on busier days.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the building and often while inside.
- Please maintain a 6 ft. distance from other groups at all times.
- Dogs are welcome, but they will need to social distance with you. Please keep them leashed and 6 ft. from other customers at all times.
- Observe floor markers indicating the flow of traffic throughout the tasting room.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, we’re happy to help! Please give us a call at (315) 536-4616.
We understand that this isn’t the environment you might be used to at Fox Run, but it’s our goal to make sure your visit is as familiar and enjoyable as possible. Thank you for support!
Fox Run Vineyards strives to make wine approachable. We believe anyone should be able to enjoy a glass of wine regardless of where they are on the wine experience spectrum. We offer in-depth tours of the vineyard and winemaking facility, a friendly and knowledgeable staff, and a Café with a fully house-made menu. Fox Run is family-owned and has been making estate wines since 1989.
And we live by the motto: Drink wine, be happy.