Fox Run’s Sparkling Holiday Market
Saturday, December 14, noon- 4 PM
Raise a glass to local businesses while you browse unique, FLX-inspired gifts. Bonus! We’ll also offer sparkling wine by the glass, noodle bowls (Ramen anyone?!) and donations to a local charity to feed your tummy and your soul.
Just a few of the featured products will be:
- Handcrafted tables, wine racks, and tableware all made from reclaimed wine barrels from Staving Artist Woodwork;
- Chocolates, both classic and wine-infused flavors, by CaryMo Chocolate Candies & Confections;
- Handmade glass jewelry and artwork by Concord Art Glass;
- “Au naturel” holiday wreaths crafted by Rachel at Strickland Farms;
- Bottle lights and ornaments by My Favorite Things;
- Candles, journals, and cards by Stomping Grounds Art : Books : Gifts and Locavore Culinary Boutique.
So, leave Amazon behind and come shop local! This sparkling holiday market will be the best shopping experience you’ll have this holiday season.
Saturday, Dec. 14 from noon- 4 PM
Burning of the Canes
Saturday, March 14, 2020 from 12-4 pm
Each winter our vineyard workers brave the cold, snow, and wind to prune the vines for the next season. But instead of mulching the cast-off canes we host a bonfire party! Come ring in Spring with bonfires, food, wine and live music. FREE admission! Wine available by the glass/bottle. Feel free to bring chairs and blankets, no coolers please. Friendly dogs on leashes welcome.
The Town Pants Concert
Thursday, July 30, 2020, 6-8 PM
To kick off the Garlic Festival, The Town Pants, an upbeat folk, rock and Celtic-inspired band comes straight from Vancouver, BC. Each year, the Town Pants draw thousands to Fox Run for a rockin’ outdoor concert that will have you jumping, grooving, and otherwise shaking-that-thing for days. Food and beverages will be available for purchase. No outside food or beverages, please. Bring your blankets and chairs if you’d like! The Pants will play, rain or shine. Food and beverages are available at 5 PM with music starting at 6 PM. $5 admission.
28th Annual Garlic Festival
August 1 & 2, 2020, 11 AM- 5 PM each day
See our Garlic Festival page for more information!