We do NOT accept or require reservations for wine tastings. All wine tastings are first come, first served, seated, and indoors. We are only accepting groups of 6 people or less. We are open to accepting larger groups (up to 12 people), but will split them into groups of 6 or fewer at the wine tasting bar (usually in separate rooms and possibly at different times depending on availability).
Our tasting fee is $10 for a flight of five wines. Choose from 4 flight options: sweet, dry, red or Riesling. Self-guided wine flights are also available in the café to enjoy at your own pace.
- Buses, limos, and/or vans must arrive before 2 pm. We do not allow groups of more than 12 people.
- Please check-in with the host or at the register when you arrive.
- Your host will guide you to an available tasting bar space. Spaces are 6 ft. apart and marked for social distancing purposes. Please stay within your space for the entire duration of the tasting.
- Everyone must be 21 with valid ID. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- It is against the law to serve anyone who appears to be visibly intoxicated. We will refuse service to anyone that appears intoxicated regardless of their transportation method.
- We do not permit outside alcoholic beverages on the premise per NYS law.
Fox Run Vineyards is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. If you need assistance with planning your visit, please call us at (315) 536-4616 or email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org