We do NOT accept or require reservations for wine tastings. All wine tastings are first come, first served, seated, and indoors. The maximum group size we accept is 12 people. Please do not split larger groups to meet this requirement. We cannot guarantee groups will taste at the same time or in the same room.
Our tasting fee is $10 for a flight of five wines. Choose from 4 flight options: sweet, dry, red, or Riesling. Self-guided wine flights are also available in the café or outside in The Wine Barn (open Saturdays only during summer/fall months) to enjoy at your own pace.
- Buses, limos, and/or vans must arrive before 2 pm. This applies to any group size.
- Please check-in with the host or at the register when you arrive. We will guide you to an available tasting bar space.
- Everyone must be 21 with valid ID. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If a member of your group presents an invalid ID, it is our policy to turn away the entire group.
- It is against the law to serve anyone who appears to be visibly intoxicated. We will refuse service to anyone that appears intoxicated regardless of their transportation method.
- We do not permit outside alcoholic beverages on the premise per NYS law.
Fox Run Vineyards is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. If you need assistance with planning your visit, please call us at (315) 536-4616 or email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org