Reservations are required for groups of 10 or more people for a wine tasting. We are not able to accommodate groups of 25 people or more on Saturdays or Sundays. We accept reservations every half hour, Monday-Saturday 10 AM – 2 PM and Sunday 11 AM – 2 PM.
Limos, vans, and buses are not allowed after 3 PM, regardless of the group size.
Your reservation allows for 30 minutes for tasting, provided you arrive on time. Plan for an additional 15-20 minutes for any browsing or shopping.
- The credit card you provide will be charged the morning of your reservation. You will be charged the full tasting fee ($5 per person). The cardholder also assumes responsibility for any theft or damage caused by the group.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance. No call/ no show reservations will be charged the full amount. If you are more than 15 minutes late you will lose your reservation.
- Please note that everyone in the group must be 21 with valid ID. If someone does not have an ID or is not 21, the entire bus will be turned away. You cannot leave the bus or limo until everyone’s identification has been checked by our staff. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If anyone in the group is under 21 without a parent or legal guardian, or presents false identification, the entire group will be asked to leave without tasting.
- It is against the law to serve anyone who appears to be visibly intoxicated. We will refuse service to anyone that appears intoxicated regardless of their transportation method.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premise per NYS law.
To make a reservation, please click on either of the links below. After submitting a reservation, you will receive a confirmation email. Please note: we review each reservation submitted and we have
Fox Run Vineyards is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. If you need assistance making a reservation, please call us at (315) 536-4616 or email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.