We do NOT require reservations for wine tastings at this time. All tastings will be first come, first served, seated, and indoors. We are only accepting groups of 6 people or less. We are open to accepting larger groups (up to 12 people), if traveling in individual vehicles. Groups of 6 people or more will be split into groups of 6 or fewer at the wine tasting bar (usually in separate rooms and possibly at different times depending on availability).
Our tasting fee is $10 for a flight of five wines.
- You will be taken to your tasting space by our host. Spaces are 6 ft. apart and marked for social distancing purposes. Please stay within your space for the entire duration of the tasting.
- If you wish to shop without tasting, please see the host. Entry to the tasting room will depend on our occupancy at the time of your arrival. We highly recommend shopping in our online store and ordering for curbside pick-up.
- If you exit the building for any reason, please see the host for reentry. In the case of inclement weather, please seek shelter in your car.
- Everyone must be 21 with valid ID. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- It is against the law to serve anyone who appears to be visibly intoxicated. We will refuse service to anyone that appears intoxicated regardless of their transportation method.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premise per NYS law.
Fox Run Vineyards is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. If you need assistance making a reservation, please call us at (315) 536-4616 or email Jessica at email@example.com and we will assist you.