Fox Run Vineyards Welcomes Visitors Daily
At Fox Run Vineyards, our goal is to provide one of the best winery experiences in the Finger Lakes. Our belief is that this experience encompasses not only the quality of our wines and beauty of our vineyards and tasting room, but also the educational opportunity presented to all visitors and the quality of service provided during each and every visit.
Out of respect to all of our guests, at Fox Run Vineyards we regretfully are unable to take groups over 10 without a reservation or buses / limousines that arrive after 3pm, and we are unable to serve guests who appear visibly intoxicated. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Our tasting fee for all guests is $5. Tour/ tasting combined is $8. Paid tastings receive a coupon for $2 off one bottle of wine, valid the day of the paid tasting. Tours are FREE for kids 15 and under.
Learn the Dos and Don'ts of Tasting from an article by The Finger Lakes Times.
Fox Run Vineyards Group Tasting Reservations
Information Required for Reservation:
- Arrival time
- Number of people in group
- Name of group organizer
- Phone and email of organizer
- Limo/ Bus service providing transportation
- Credit card and expiration date
Notes about Reservations:
* Reservations are not accepted without a credit card number.
* No call, no show reservations will be charged $5 per person/reserved. If you are unable to make your reservation, please call and you will not be charged.
* Tasting space is not private. Private tasting space is available at $150/half hour and must be scheduled 2 weeks in advance with the Tasting Room Manager.
* The cardholder is responsible for the group, including (but not limited to) damage to the property, theft, and behavior. Intoxicated persons will not be served, groups with intoxicated members may be asked to leave.
* All members of the party must be 21 years of age and have valid identification- minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If anyone in the group is under 21 without a parent or legal guardian, or presenting false identification, the entire group will be asked to leave without tasting.
* If your group is more than 15 minutes late we may not be able to guarantee space for tasting- please call and notify us if you have a delay so that we may attempt to make accommodations for your group.
* Wines are available for purchase in the tasting room and café by the glass or the bottle. Only Fox Run wine is permitted on the property; other alcoholic beverages MUST remain in your vehicle.
Please email Tasting Room Manager, Kyle Anne Pallischeck, at email@example.com with your reservation request, or call the tasting room directly at 315-536-4616 or 800-686-9786.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday: 11 am - 6 pm
Closed Dec. 25th and Jan. 1, 2015
Café & Market:
Closed for the season - Reopens April 2015.
Friendly dogs are welcomed in our Main Tasting Room. They must kept on leash, and remain next to their owners at all times. For health code reasons pets are not allowed in the Café & Market or Lakeview Tasting Room.
Take a vineyard and winery tour while at Fox Run.
Tours are $5 per person (Kids 15 and under are FREE.) Tour/ tasting combined is $8. Paid tours receive a coupon for $2 off one bottle of wine, valid the day of the paid tour.
Every day of the week, tours leave every hour, on the hour. The last tour leaves at 4 pm. (Weather permitting)
Food & Wine Experience
Enjoy a tour with wine tasting with food pairings featuring NYS products.
Cost is $35 per person plus tax. Reservations one week in advance are required. Learn more HERE.
Fox Run Vineyards VIP Tour - Experience the magic of vine to wine.
Cost is $75 per person plus tax (minimum of 2 people, a maximum of 10). A VIP Tour takes approximately 2 hours. Learn more HERE.